Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme
- Have you been struggling to find the right help and the right people to talk to?
- Do you have low or no technical skills in repairing boilers?
- Do you find you have low or no confidence when it comes to working on boilers?
- What about electrical skills – do you find working on electrics daunting?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, this Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme is the solution:
- It will connect you to the right people who will point you in the right direction
- It will give you the right skills
- It will help you grow in confidence
- It will give you what you need to become the best Boiler Repair Engineer in your area
This Programme gives you one month’s Onsite Boiler Repair Training in customer’s homes, as well as our unique Boiler Repair Reality Classroom Training.
For even more flexibility, to suit your needs this Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme can be completed in one month or over a number of months. For example, you could choose to book one week each month.
Onsite Boiler Repair Training covers the following:
- Onsite Boiler Repair and Parts Replacement
- Tools and Familiarisation
- Multimeter, Electrical and Appliance Testing
- Boiler and Heating Types; Heating Controls; Cylinders and Controls
- Boiler Parts Familiarisation and Functionality
- Gledhill Boilers and Hot Water Systems
- People-skills training
The Boiler Repair Reality Classroom Training consists of three courses focusing on individual boilers:
- Baxi Duo-tec Boiler Repair Solo Class
- Worcester Greenstar I & SI Boiler Repair Solo Class
- Vaillant Ecotec Boiler Repair Solo Class
You will learn about:
- Boiler Part Familiarisation
- Boiler Part Functionality and Operation
- Boiler Part Replacement Sequence
- Boiler Part Removal and Refitting
- Diagnosing Common Boiler Faults
Once you complete your Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme you will be in a strong position with far more confidence and have the know-how to repair boilers.
You can then return to your local area, we will show you how to start generating new customers via our Herebnow marketing strategies. Click the link to find out more.
Getting the Most Out of the Programme
Now, to get the most out of this Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme you need to be teachable – Because being teachable is the only way you’re going to learn this Mentorship Programme fast.
And if you believe you’re not teachable, then you disqualify yourself from this Programme.
So the first question to ask yourself is: Am I teachable?
How teachable are you?
The Teachable Index has two variables:
1 Willingness to Learn.
2 Willingness to Accept Change.
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, what’s your Willingness to Learn?
On a scale of 1 to 10, what’s your Willingness to Accept Change?
If your Willingness to Learn is 10 but your Willingness to Change is 0, that means 10 X 0 = 0 . So, your Teachable Index is zero.
Basically you’re saying: “Yeah, I only want to learn the bits I want to learn, and I’m not open to any other changes!”
Again, this means you are disqualifying yourself from this Mentorship Programme.
If your Willingness to Learn is 10 and your Willingness to Change is 10, your Teachable Index is 100%. You will be the perfect student and become massively successful.
The engineers who have High Willingness to Learn and High Willingness to Change will become Masterful Engineers and get the most success out of life.
The cost of your Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme if completed in one month is £2,800.
You make an initial payment of £100 after your consultation meeting with Coach Tony Morgan. Then, the day you start your Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme, you pay £600 to cover your first week, and then three further payments of £700 over the next three weeks.
If you choose to book by the week, spread over a number of months, it will cost £795 per week. You make an initial payment of £100 after your consultation meeting with Coach Tony Morgan, and then the balance for the first week will be £695.
To book your next week’s training, you pay an initial payment of £100, and the balance of £695 at the start of that training week.
Cementing The Information You Have Learned
- The Boiler Repair Techinical Advise Section – the recordings of high-level, videos of jobs what you have done. You can watch these over and over to futher boost your confidence. To sign up for free, simply click on Free Membership at the top of the page.
- The Boiler Repair Techinical Advise section is continually updated with other how-to videos, plus you can also see past how-to videos too.
To start on the Fast Track Boiler Repair Mentorship Programme, call our office on 0161 220 3712 to speak to me, Coach Tony Morgan. After our phone conversation,’ll have a face-to-face meeting to answer any questions and concerns you might have.